Are you looking for remote bookkeeping in Swan River, Manitoba?
We offer convenient, bundled service packages suitable for small and medium businesses. Packages can be customized to suit your individual needs.
- Better value than purchasing single services.
- Ongoing communication and support at key points throughout the year.
- Consistent, predictable payments to allow for planning.
Swan River Bookkeeping :
See our Self Managed Bookkeeping Packages Below
Package 1: Check My Books - $200/month
For DIY bookkeepers ready to simplify and automate their bookkeeping
Check my Books monthly service is available to new Xero users.
- Affordable and scalable as your needs change
- Gives DIY bookkeepers piece of mind that your work is accurate
- It’s all done online. Perfect for busy business owners and those in remote locations
- One hour of bookkeeping review per month
- Quarterly GST/HST filing or, if you are an annual filer, quarterly GST installment calculations plus annual filing.
- Standard subscription to Xero and Hubdoc.
- Xero is a cloud based accounting software with robust functionality.
- Xero is easy to learn and use and can automate most of the data entry of bookkeeping.
- Xero allows unlimited users and can be accessed from anywhere you have an internet connection.
What is Hubdoc?
- Hubdoc is a cloud base document collection and management software.
- Automatically fetches receipts and statements from vendors where they will be stored and filed (no need to print). You can also direct documents you receive by email to Hubdoc, scan or snap a photo and send through the app.
- Hubdoc connects to Xero and can directly process your accounting entries along with a copy of the PDF.
How it Works
- We setup Xero and Hubdoc software so that it is ready for use (see below).
- You ensure that all business expenses and statements are sent to Hubdoc and complete your bookkeeping by an agreed to day of the following month.
- Once finished, we review your work for the following:
- Ensure sales taxes are correctly recorded
- Verify that transaction are recorded to the correct account
- We review work for completeness
- We provide feedback on errors, or things you might need to check on
- Make suggestions to improve efficiencies
- Suggest ways to reclassify transactions to get better performance information
- We file the quarterly GST/HST return and let you know the amount owing, or if you are an annual filer, we will let you know how much you should remit for quarterly installment payment to CRA.
Xero and Hubdoc One Time Setup
*Plus applicable taxes, based on a 12 month agreement